Twitter

Twitter @Wombatwal

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Joe Hockey joins the Bullshit Market

Joe Hockey has now weighed in to the NBN argument with some breathtaking Bullshit.
The claims were made in a radio interview which Hockey gave with the ABC’s Statewide Mornings show on ABC 936 in a visit to Tasmania last week.
Here is some of those words of unbelievable bullshit.
  • 4G mobile broadband has the potential to be “far superior” to the fibre technology which Labor’s National Broadband Network policy features.
  • It could cost Australians up to $1,000 to connect to the NBN.
  • And what – you know, I don’t know about you but I use an iPad. The iPad I carry around in the car, I don’t have a cable dragging behind the car. I use wireless technology and I think that’s the way that functionality is going.
  • There is a great deal of irony in the fact that when the Government did a deal with Telstra for the National Broadband Network, I understand part of that deal identified that Telstra was not allowed to sell its new 4G technology as a competitor to the NBN because 4G has the capacity to be far superior to the NBN,” said Hockey. “So what does the Government do? It says, well, you’re not allowed to market it, as a competitor.
Read the article on this ABC interview at the link below.
Joe Hockey's Bullshit.
As far as I know wireless, such as 4G are not banned from competing with the NBN, but I will stand corrected with good reliable FACTS to the contrary though.

No comments:

Post a Comment