Twitter

Twitter @Wombatwal

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Q-Link

Here we go again.
You thought we were rid of the Power Balance Bracelet.
We now have Q-Link.
The next big pseudoscientific, scamming bullshit to hit our shores.
Q-Link
With testimonials from numerous well known Australians.
Bart Cummings, Mario Fenech, Tim Sheens etc, etc, etc.
The number of Q-Link products is only limited by your lack of imagination.

Q-Link Mini   Stick this on your mobile phone and protect you against electro magnetic radiation.
Q-Link Pendants   For improved physical and mental performance. Wear one to bed and literally spring out of bed in the morning.
Q-Link Bracelets   The same as the pendant but worn on the wrist.
Q-Link Home/Office USB   Increase your productivity whilst banging on the keyboard, has a 10 metres radius so anyone in that radius will receive the same benefit.
Q-Link Performance Clothing   Helps your bodies energy system to function more efficiently in sport.
What gullible fools would believe this garbage?
It never ceases to amaze me the gullibility of seemingly intelligent, educated people.

6 comments:

  1. I tossed a few into a dam just outside Perth. Now almost everyone in the metro area will be drinking energised water so they won't need to buy a pendant for themselves.

    I'm here to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea Andy, I am sure it will work.
    I wonder if you put some in the air con, should do some good, I would have thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it true that messing with the body's innate frequencies with synthetic products like these is believed to irretrievably damage DNA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous.
    What is the bodies innate frequencies.
    Can you educate us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're frequencies that are, you know, innate - which is different from those other frequencies that aren't, you know, innate.

    I find that I go to the toilet quite often, especially after drinking coffee. I would say I go with "innate frequency".

    But the important point is that if Power Balance and Q-Link are messing with our innate frequencies, they surely must be dangerous. Imagine not being ale to go the loo any more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't shit you die.
    I think you are right Anonymous. There is a frequency in the body, I am converted.

    ReplyDelete